By THE BLACK EYED PEAS & J BALVIN
LET ME LOVE YOU (2016)
By DJ SNAKE FT JUSTIN BIEBER
Your registration information is for the use of WPTY-FM only. We collect information in order to keep you informed of contests and events sponsored or promoted by WPTY-FM. WPTY-FM will not sell, rent or in any way distribute personal information supplied to us by you. The information you provide us stays with WPTY-FM only.
JVC “HITCHED ON THE HOUSE” GIVEAWAY 2023
CONTEST NAME: “HITCHED ON THE HOUSE” (THE CONTEST)
STATION: WBON WPTY WJVC BIG 98.1 (STATIONS)
STATION ADDRESS: 3075 VETERANS MEMORIAL HIGHWAY SUITE 201 RONKONKOMA NY 11779
1. Description of Contest/Participation
A. Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin on Monday February 13TH, 2023 and end on Wednesday April 26th, 2023.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon number of participants.
B. How to Enter: STATIONS will invite participants to register by logging onto the Station’s website at www.lafiestali.com, www.party105.com, www.licountry.com and www.bighits981.com and follow the contest links to complete the on-line registration form – Contestants must be registered with their name, e-mail and phone number as well as the name of their fiancée to be eligible to be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. We will also allow on-site registration the day of the wedding. They will still need to supply us with all pertinent information to be eligible. Selection of the winning couple will be random, all entrants have an equal chance of winning. Drawing will be held live on site at the conclusion of our wedding expo held on site – Windows On The Lake of Ronkonkoma. Winners must be present at the time of the drawing and meet all eligibility requirements (Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid Social Security Number and be engaged to be married)
TIME PERIOD FOR CONTEST
Monday February 13th, 2023 through Wednesday April 26th, 2023.
Grand Prize Drawing at Windows On The Lake - 235 Lake Shore Road, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779.
All participants must be present to win on Wednesday April 26, 2023. Event will run 6pm till 9pm.
HOW TO PLAY: The Grand Prize Event (THE EVENT) will take place on Wednesday April 26, 2023 from 6-9pm. Official qualifiers must sign in upon arrival located at the radio station booth. On or about 9pm the Stations will select the Grand Prize winner based on a random drawing. Qualifiers must be present to win. No substitutes or stand-ins will be allowed.
2. Prize(s): The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed by the station within 1 calendar year of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
As STATIONS acquire confirmation of prizes supplied by sponsors for the event, they will be added to the official rules as the contest evolves. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
One Grand Prize Winner will receive the following:
A Wedding for up to (100) persons at Windows On The Lake of Ronkonkoma. Windows On The Lake will supply a certificate outline to the winner stating exactly what is included within the package including the total value of the prize. Individual sponsor elements and vouchers will also be provided along with individualized instructions for each.
Taxes and Event Staffing Fee (8.625% sales tax and 20% event staffing fee) on this portion of the prize must be paid by winner. If winner is unable to make payment as outlined, the Station reserves the right to disqualify winner and select an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Winner must sign agreement with Windows On The Lake of Ronkonkoma and is subject to all terms and conditions in the agreement.
Grand Prize holds no cash value and retains no reciprocation value whatsoever should the winning couple not book their Wedding event for the full limit of (100) persons. There is no discount or value that will be offered to any difference in the amount of attendees booked up to the prize limit of (100) persons.
Any changes, upgrades or substitutions to packages are subject to additional fees at winner’s expense. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. No cash equivalent for prize will be awarded. Prize is not transferrable. If a winner cannot be contacted or disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Actual reception date is subject to availability at the discretion of Windows On The Lake. Reception Date must be held by April 26th, 2024 unless mutually agreed to by Windows On The Lake and the prize winner. Winner is responsible to pay any sales tax and/or event staffing fee, if applicable. Winner is ultimately responsible for her/his own wedding plans and any local and/or state marriage licensing requirements.
3. Standard Eligibility and Limitations: Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. For the contest the minimum age of the participants is 18 years of age. Winning couple must each have a valid social security number and is solely responsible for any taxes due and payable for receipt of any prize. Only one (1) entry per couple. Employees of the company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation, or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Publicity; Use of Personal Information: By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, character, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
5. Release: By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury, or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
6. Taxes: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, international interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
8. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
9. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
By THE BLACK EYED PEAS & J BALVIN
By DJ SNAKE FT JUSTIN BIEBER